Sunday, 10 March 2013

Shorts we like


Rough play is actually a temporary time travel back to a place inside us where we did not have a worry in the word. By letting go of everything and embracing the endorphin/dopamine rush, mixed with adult sexual release, it creates a pseudo state of childhood.



 True submission means to always listen, be honest, open, to tell how I feel. Above all else my goal isto please my master, hop­ing that He finds me pleas­ing in all that I do, whether I am in His pres­ence or not.  My Mas­ter knows of my poten­tial, learn­ing more about me in each day I am with Him. He trusts that I will act in accor­dance with what He  tells me to do.  He knows what is best for me and how impor­tant it is that i grow under his teaching. Just the sheer thought of Him or the  hear­ing of His voice gives me strength. I respect  my Mas­ter: His  respon­si­bil­i­ties, His skills, His hunger and needs, and His     con­cern for my safety, my emo­tional, psy­cho­log­i­cal, social,  sex­ual, and phys­i­cal health.