Wednesday, 3 April 2013

The Job Interview


As I came for job interview you say you have to give me tour of house and explain what u want done in each room
As we approach basement I say oh I have to care for basement
You laugh and say yes
I explain my fear of basements
You say it is ok basement is all finished nothing scary about it
I still refuse to go down
You are getting upset you grab me by neck and pull me down to basement
I am panicking and crying and begging a bit
As we go through doors my begging gets more frantic
You push me in dark room I hear you lock door
You say stay put don't move
I feel something cold against my neck I scream
You chuckle
Sweetheart no one can hear you
I feel and hear my clothes being cut off of me the cold blade of your knife touching my skin
I shiver
I wouldn't move if I were you one small slip and your bleeding not that I would mind that
You say enjoying every second
I feel you putting something around my neck it is tight
What are u you doing I ask?
I am collaring you as mine btw you have the job
You turn lights on my mouth drops open wide
So many things on the walls
You take me over to a bench lay down you order me
I refuse you slap me across the face hard tears begin to run down my checks "now I will not ask again, lay down." I lay down on bench
You tie arms down and bend my knees and open legs like doctors do and you tie legs as well
"I must examine my new Slave first"
See how much she can stretch and be stretched
Check pussy and ass
You are pleased but pussy isn't shaven clean or ass either you say this is not acceptable
You pull out razor and shave me. "This is how I want my slave to always be if you can't shave ass ask I will do it if you don't ask and its not done you get 5 hits with cane.
(Master added this to complete story)
Now I tell you, OK next key thing is that you have to be perfect sucking me. This is one of your job
 responsibilities. And actually a very important one, you have to do that any time I want to, and you have to be very good at it.
I sit down on a chair and instruct you to go between my legs. You just want to take cock in mouth, I tell you, slow, first lick my balls. Tease me. You do as instructed.
Then you start sucking, but I tell you, do it with love, and just as a job, you must want the cock, you must feel one with it.
I feel a bit of teeth, and pull you up and slap your very hard, "this will teach you to pay attention".
You start to get into it, and my cock starts to pulsate in your mouth. I explain you, do not stop, as cum shoots out, as my orgasm happens a few seconds later, suck suck suck
I feel the explosion, you are struggling, but hang on and suck. mmmmmmmm
But as I am done you spit the cum out. I get very mad, "you must swallow", this will give you 5 hits with cane, strong ones.
And we will practice every day until  you are perfect.