Things we will do !!!
- Enema play. I will give myself totally to my Master, leaning to overcome my shame.
- Hold a woman down while Master ass fucks her, constantly begging him to fuck me or let me suck his cock.
- Have needle in pusdy lipps. Have a needle corset on my back.
- Be bound, as in completely immobile and have Master ass fuck me even though I might be begging him to stop. In other words, forcing me to endure the fucking even when my hole and the rest of my body is overly sensitive to his thrusting.
- Spend a minimum 24 hours not being permitted to speak, and constantly attending to my master.
- Attend a somewhat public kink event and suck Masters cock until he comes down my throat or on my face.
- I want my master to pee over me
More added soon