Monday, 4 March 2013

Story 1 (by Emily)

I had made us dinner and we were eating it and looking at each other with such desire we didn't want food.
After eating I am clearing the table off and u are watching me. 
As I lean over to take your plate you grabbed my hand
hard and firm, demanding but soft and loving at same time. 
You say to me "My slave I want dessert. Take ur clothes off"
As I take my clothes off u stand up as soon and I bend down to take off my underwear u grab my hips and ram your cock into me making me scream. 
You fucked you over the table with my had on you neck pulling you to me
You open your eyes wide looking into my face seeing my sexual aggression. 
Oh master yes fuck your slave
Yes I not only fuck you I take you.
U are pounding me so hard and fast
Within minutes i feel you cock explode deep inside of me we cum together my pussy squeezing as I cum
You pull your cock out and say.now slave it time for your dessert and something to drink clean my cock off as i clean your cock off u tell me u need to pee you peed in my mouth as soon as u were done you hold. My. Mouth closed swallow. My slave

As I swallow it you say my slave that is ur first lesson in not wasting anything that comes our if my cock