Monday, 4 March 2013

Story 3 (by Emily)


So I was thinking that one day I am washing
My hair wearing high heels and have butt plug in you are at work and you. Come home early I have music so loud I do not here you come in I am wiggling my ass as I wash my hair and butt plug is in there nice and tight
You stand there watching me your cock getting harder by the minute
It takes great control for you to not just grab me
U let me get all the soap out of my hair and I grab towel and start wrapping my hair up this is when you grab me and spin me around your hard cock is already out you push me to my knees open you say as I am going down I open my mouth and you ram your cock into my mouth
Suck me like I have taught you you say to me, I suck so tender and you control my pace
Going slow the faster gagging me you love hearing me choke and gag on your cock the make up i am wearing starts running from my tears
You want to just pull it out and then slam it right back In making me scream
You say suck I didn't tell you to stop even if it hurts what I do to you keep my cock in your mouth and do not bite
Mmmm you taste so good master
Please more 
You hold my head deep on your cock I feel like I can't breathe

My hands are trying to pull away on our legs You hold me tighter,Not yet you say to me relax,
I slowly stop freaking out bring my breathing under control
You feel my drool all over your balls and cock
That's right baby you never know when I be home and just take what I want and see fit for you
You slap my face, Tears start running down my cheeks, Your hand print is on my face
And You pull me by your hair into the bedroom
Yes and do you want to tie me up hands above my head and legs tied and spread wide, So you tie me up that way and you bring out the whip
I see it and begin to beg you no please master,You walk over and see my pussy is wet, "Oh baby your pussy tells me something different it tells me you really want this"
You hit me once
I cry and scream
Shut you say to me take it or I will use mouth hooks to keep mouth open wide
You hit me again
I can not control It I scream and cry
You place mouth hook in my mouth lookin at me you say you derserve 6 more now take what I give you
As you hit me again I feel my skin break and blood starts running down
Oh wow my baby you are bleeding for me your master what do you say
I saw Ty master
Then you hit me again
I feel my legs getting weaker My pussy juices are now running down my legs
You hit me and with one more hit to go you come around and look at me
Drool is running down my face I look truly used
Oh my slave you have taken this so well
One more hit and then I shall comfort you
One more hit and then I shall comfort you
But I warn you this one will hurt the most
You hit right across my ass
My legs give out the only thing keeping me up are the restrains
I can not stand up you undo my arms and I fall rest of way to the ground
You undo my my legs and pick me up
You lay me down my eyes. Look at you
I try to talk
You shhhhhh me
You open my legs butt plug still in
You slide your cock in me
Fuck hold my legs and fuck me so hard
I am whimpering
You tell me how this is what life will be like with you
And there is no escape
You go faster and harder
As my eyes roll back almost gonna pass out u hit me stay with me till I fill you
Then you explode deep in me and pull out and instantly cover my pussy with duct tape
Suck me clean your master then u may pass out

You feel my lips and how weak I am u see I am struggling to stay with you
You feel my lips and how weak I am u see I am struggling to stay with you