Being in a room that is dark and can not see anything it's so dark
But I am naked and I can feel cold steel against my body
I am actually handcuffs and legs spread wide open with spreader bar
Handcuffed to a steel fence that is attached to a wall
And mouth is held open with that thing I showed u in pic earlier
I then feel warm breath on my face and neck and breasts
And then I feel the hardest. Slap ever
And then I hear two words whispered into my ear you bitch
Then I hear a zipper being undone
And next thing I know a cock is being rammed into my mouth
I am choking and gagging
It feels like their cock will come right through the back of my throat
I can't breath I am gasping for air
Then he pulls him cock out punches me in the mouth so hard my lips splits I begin crying I told you bitch no teeth maybe this will teach u
Then the light is turned on I squint I can't see clearly light is so bright
I see something shiny I front of my face
As my eyes focus I see it's a knife
He runs it down my cheek and down my breast
Stopping at my nipple
Sticking the point In nipple a bit blood slowly starts running out
Moving down to my tummy to my pussy running blade down
I am so wet the knife has my juices on it
The man takes the knife and licks my juices off of it
Mmmmmm he says
You taste very good maybe I should let my friend try you i shake my head no its bad enough he's here with me oh you don't like that idea but look at your body blood coming from mouth and nipples mmmm what a treat you are
He then rams his cock in my mouth again no teeth or it will be bad for you I feel him grab my hair pushing deep and hard
Then after 5 minutes he reaches down and he slides his hand in my pussy mmmmm
It slides right in as I am so wet
Then he helps turn me around ass in air and slams his cock in so hard it makes me see stars
As my ass is raped I am beaten I start begging for more through the gag
Oh baby he says what is that I can't hear you louder. I scream as loud as I can more please more
Just take me make me yours own me don't let me go every show me that you have broken me I say as I am close to cumming
He says oh baby I do own you i have always owned u problem
Was u just didn't know it yet or was ready to accept it and no worries your not going anywhere I am breeding u and then I have someone special to deliver our children and the pain will be so good and pleasurable as we both take you as ur in labour and after labor I am gonna break u right now and when I am done I will have you kissin my feet an you will only listen to me no one else your love for me will be so amazing