Wednesday, 13 March 2013

The machine (by Master)


Your Daddy comes home with a big smile on his face. You see this kid of. You know he has worked out something. I tell you "go in your room while I set things up"
You hear me running several times to the car and then a strange humming sound. Finally I come up to get you. My smile is even bigger. You ask what?  I say are you ready? Ready for what you ask, I say "I will completely fuck you to heaven."
I take you by your hand and lead you into the room.
You see a big machine it has a large dildo on it. As we enter I grab you, push you in the table and tie you up. You can not move one bit. I position the machine the dildo goes in your pussy and I turn it on. It starts fucking you. It does not hurt, but you feel the definite relentless strokes of the machine. I say "have fun", turn if the light and leave.
You lay there in the dark the machine fucking you. You try to relax and as you relax you feel the first orgasm. And it continues. You have no idea when I come back.
Then you hear me coming. I say "just checking if you are ready", you say nothing,  so I increase the speed of the machine and strap a vibrator onto your clit. And again I go away.
The stimulation is so intense. And you cum over and over again.

It's seems line a long time and you hear me coming in again. You look at me. I ask you. "Are you ready?". You ask ready for what? So I turn at turn around and go again.
You start to feel exhausted as this machine just fucks and fucks. You are a bit confused but then again enjoy this constant simulation.
I come I again and ask "Are you ready?"  You try to not do the same mistake and say "yes" "So" I ask you "for what", you hesitate. So I go again, turning the machine even faster.
 Now it starts arching a bit. And you are thinking, all these orgasms make it hard.
After a while I come in again. You immediately say "fuck me, I am ready for your cock".
This is what I wanted to hear.
I move the machine to the side and fuck you hard. Oh it feels so good to have your masters cock in you. Your pussy is arching and only the cock of your Daddy can cure that. You are so exhausted, your legs are shaking. You feel how excited I am. I fuck you until we both come again.
You did sleep very well that night. And now you know what to say if your master says "are you ready?"