Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Enema (by Master)


One evening I come down with milk bottles and an enema bottle.
"Today I will totally cleanse the inside of you" I say. I will invade you inside and you have to let go. I push you down doggy style ass in the air. I put enema in and fill you up the first time.
  You look at me with big eyes. You have to go. You ask, I slap you hard.
"I did not say you can ask". I wait long and then let you run to toilet.
I say "now you  are all clean inside "
I push you down on floor into all four again but now I tie you up. And fill you up again. You feel very full. I push my cock I to your moth. I see it in your eyes you have to go, but I do not let you. I start rubbing your pussy. You get closer and closer to orgasm while trying to old in. But you can not any more, you scream and in one very forceful orgasmic excision all cones out of you.
You see me smile.
I full you up again. Not that full this time and then start to fuck your ass. Oh it is so tight as you try to hold all in. You moan and scream. It just drives me crazy. You see I start to get close. And I shoot my load. And again you get an incredible orgasm exploding. The feeling of release you get is just so big. I untie you and hold you in my arms. I tell you. "Your master took your inside today. I will teach you that all of you is mine"

You are so soft now, completely broken, completely under my control.
You feel so released as I could invade the most inner of you. I tell you. Show your master your appreciation now.
"Suck me, make love to my cock with your mouth."
You never felt so excited to show me how my h you love my cock. Your eyes are glues to mine, you just feel my excitement. You never want it to end. As you feel me coming close you have to control your orgasmic contractions. These is nothing you want more in this world right now then to feel me cuming. I start to pulsate, the first cum shoots out. You moan, my cock exploding in your mouth gives you total body orgasm. You feel completely united with your Master.
You suck and suck until I pull you up to me. Taking you I to my arms.
We are both so relaxed and happy and nap together arm in arm got hours. Our dreams are in sync, our breathing is in sync. We are just happy.