Wednesday, 13 March 2013

To my slave (by Master)


The sole purpose of your existence is me. If I am not there you do not exist. You come alive as you see me or I chat with you to give you instructions

I use you as I please. I do not have to worry about anything, neither do you.
I feed you, train you.  You do anything I want eager. I can dress you up as Emily or as my slut slave.

You crave my orgasms. And orgasm if mine is you biggest reward. It makes you orgasm yourself. I have to forcefully remove you from my cock as you suck me as you never want to stop
The feeling of me exploding in you mouth, pussy, or ass drives you wild. As I fuck you you look at me. Try to see what ever you can do to make it more pleasurable of me.

If I am not there you take care of you body, out soul, and you mind, preparing them for your next encounter with me. Exercising, stretching to go into positions, shaving, resting and learning my words my hart.
Kegles, legs behind the head stretches, the slave positions, controlling you gag reflex, are part of your daily routine.

My thoughts are about keeping you in basement.